- Q: Who can I contact if I have some question?
- A: Please use our live chat on the website, email@example.com, or contact us on Instagram @loveecru
- Q: Where are are the products made?
- A: Everything is made and shipped from Japan.
- Q: Where do you ship?
- A: We ship worldwide but shipping to some countries is now suspended due to covid. You can see the list of countries HERE
- Q: How much is the shipping?
- A: The price for 1-2 products is 19€.
- A: The price from 3 products is FREE.
- See more HERE
- Q: Where do we ship from?
- A: We ship our products from Japan.
- Q: How long does the shipping takes?
- A: We try to ship most of the orders within 3 business days from placing an order and It usually takes 7-14 days to be delivered to the customer. Due to Covid 19, some countries may expect long delivery time.
- Q: How about shipping delays?
- A: We do our best to ensure the delivery of all orders is on time, please bear in mind that we provide you with an estimated delivery time based on our experience and based on the delivery time stated by our carriers (Japan Post).
- Q: How do you ship the products?
- A: We use Japan Post to ship all products. https://www.post.japanpost.jp/index_en.html
We use Yamato to ship orders to America, Canada, Isreal https://www.aftership.com/couriers/taqbin-jp
- Q: What if I receive damaged or incorrect products?
- A: Damaged or incorrect products are very rare but in case of this event please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days from receiving your products. In the case of damage incurred during shipment, we must be notified within 48 hours of delivery in order to initiate the return process. We will make replacement arrangements promptly at our expense. If at the event of replacement we would be out of stock we will refund you.
- Q: What about international duty/ taxes, or fees
- A: Please kindly note that you may be charged customs duties and taxes. These duties and taxes are not included in the price of the goods and are not included in the overall shipping cost. LoveEcru is not responsible for any possible duties and taxes, which may be applied by customs in the country where delivery is made. The responsibility for any custom duties, foreign taxes or other fees, which may be imposed, will rest with the customer. Orders refused at the point of delivery will incur return shipping charges as well as a restocking fee equivalent to the duties and taxes levied upon the original shipment. On rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of, open, and/or examine the contents of packages at their discretion. For more information on custom fees and procedures, please contact your local customs offices.
- Q: What if I want to exchange the product, size or color?
- A: If you wish to exchange the product due to your own circumstances, please contact us by email or Instagram and send it back. All return shipping is at the expense of the customer using the courier of your choice. Please include your tracking number with all returns.